- Product 620938
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1964 Telecaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom shop honors the '64 Telecaster with this customized, Limited Collection electric guitar, with only 50 built in aged Vintage White.T...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Custom Shop limited-edition classic given the Relic'd treatment.
The Fender Custom shop honors the '64 Telecaster with this customized, Limited Collection electric guitar, with only 50 built in aged Vintage White.
This 1964 Relic Fender Telecaster features a select alder body, 1965 C-shaped maple neck with 9.5" radius, Indian rosewood fingerboard and 6105 frets. A Custom Shop Twisted Tele single-coil neck pickup and Custom Shop Broadcaster single-coil bridge pickup provide trademark Tele tones controlled by three-way switching. Appointments include vintage-style Telecaster bridge with three threaded steel saddles and "ashtray" bridge cover, vintage-style tuners, bone nut and a three-ply mint green pickguard.
Comes with a custom case, strap, cable, and Limited Edition Certificate.
- Series: Limited Collection
- Model Name: Limited 1964 Telecaster Relic
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: Maple, 1965 "C" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Dark Indian Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil (Neck), 1 Custom Shop Broadcaster Single-Coil (Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching (3-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit)
- Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with 3 Threaded Steel Saddles and "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: "C" Shape Maple Neck, "Top Hat" Switch Tip,
- Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, Bone Nut,
- Limited Edition Decal on Back of Headstock, Relic Finish Shows Natural Wear and Tear of Years of Heavy Use, Nicks, Scratches, Worn Finish, Rusty Hardware and Aged Plastic Parts.
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
- P/N 073-0250-006
- Accessories: Deluxe Limited Edition Black Hardshell Case (Black Interior), Strap, Cable, Limited Edition Certificate
- Case: Deluxe Limited Edition Black Hardshell Case with Black Crushed Velvet Interior and Embroidered Limited Edition Logo