- Product J32222
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1956 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 2016 Limited Edition 1956 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, with a deep-contoured lightweight ash body...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage specs and a relic treatment make it a collector's piece for the stage.
The 2016 Limited Edition 1956 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, with a deep-contoured lightweight ash body and a Relic lacquer finish that evokes years of hard-fought wear and tear. The sparkling trio of hand-wound ’56 single-coil Stratocaster pickups features a hum-cancelling reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup, with a five-way switch, Vintage Modified wiring and Tone-Saver treble bleed circuit for modern tonal versatility.
Other premium features include a one-piece tinted quartersawn maple neck with a 10/’56 “V” profile, 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 6105 frets and bone nut, single-ply eggshell pickguard, vintage hardware and more. Includes Custom Shop Limited neck plate, case and certificate of authenticity.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash with deep contours
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 10/56 V
- Neck wood: Maple Quartersawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound 1956
- Middle: Handwound 1956 reverse wound, reverse polarity
- Bridge: Handwound 1956
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups Relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
You don't have to be the highest bidder to own this one. Order today.