- Product H87306
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1959 Heavy Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
One of Fender's favorite colors is Celedon Green and they've used it here on this workhorse tone-machine that includes many of their most requested f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A cool color, classic features and an aura of having been there all this time.
One of Fender's favorite colors is Celedon Green and they've used it here on this workhorse tone-machine that includes many of their most requested features that are usually reserved for Master Built models. The guitar features a Twisted Tele neck pickup and a Nocaster bridge pickup delivering a blistering combination that is further intensified by the 4-way pickup selector. A soft V neck shape and 9.5 radius completes this unique Telecaster.
- Custom shop heavy relic finish treatment
- Hand selected alder body
- Maple neck with 1957 soft "V" shape
- Twisted Tele neck pickup and Nocaster bridge pickup
- 4-way switch, Volume, Tone
- Includes case
Looking for a tele that screams vintage vibe? Order today.
- Body Material: Hand Selected Alder
- Neck: 1957 Soft "V" Shape
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Width at Nut: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Nocaster® Single Coil Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Twisted Tele®
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage '63 Tele with Threaded Saddles
- Accessories: Limited Edition Case, Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity, Polishing Cloth