- Product J46533
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '50s Thinline Relic Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard - Faded Shell Pink
- Write a Review
The Fender '50s Telecaster Thinline Relic Electric Guitar is an electric guitar that delivers vintage look, feel and tone without breaking the bank. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile survivor for the gigging guitarist.
The Fender '50s Telecaster Thinline Relic Electric Guitar is an electric guitar that delivers vintage look, feel and tone without breaking the bank. This is a Tele that was designed using 1950s specs augmented by a rosewood neck, handwound Tele pickups, modern wiring and 6105 frets.
Like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, some things just get better with age. That's especially true of electric guitars-they develop an unmistakable mojo over time that makes them look even cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were brand new. In that regard, the Fender '50s Telecaster relic is a true player. It comes with hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight Ash
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 C
- Neck wood: Tinted quartersawn Rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Round laminate "AAA" dark rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm) Bone nut
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Handwound Blackguard Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: '51 Nocaster with Gatton Saddles
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Single-Ply Parchment Pickguard, Wing String Tree, LTD Case;
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Strap on an old friend. Order today.