- #J44553 000003000 J44553000003000
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '50s Thinline Relic Telecaster Rosewood Neck
- Write a Review
The perfect balance of light and dark, the Limited Edition Relic ‘50s Tele Thinline definitively answersthe question “What if the Telecaster Thinline...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Magnificent Telecaster with relic finish.
The perfect balance of light and dark, the Limited Edition Relic ‘50s Tele Thinline definitively answers
the question “What if the Telecaster Thinline had been released in the ‘50s, instead of the late ‘60s?”
Perfect for players in search of superb tonal versatility, light weight and vintage worn-in feel, this
Custom Shop guitar is a study in sonic contrast and balance, with built-in mojo and style to spare.
Includes an engraved “Limited Edition” neck plate, Certificate of Authenticity and deluxe hardshell
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Body wood: 2 piece Ash
Body finish: Relic
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: V soft
Neck wood: Rosewood
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Radius: 9.5 in.
Fret size: Narrow jumbo
Number of frets: 21
Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
Neck: Twisted single-coil Tele
Bridge: Original Blackguard
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Nocaster with rev angle center saddle
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Lots of squawk and twang. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.