- #J44553 000003000R16004 J44553000003000R16004
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '50s Thinline Relic Telecaster Rosewood Neck
- Write a Review
The perfect balance of light and dark, the Limited Edition Relic ‘50s Tele Thinline definitively answersthe question “What if the Telecaster Thinline...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Magnificent Telecaster with relic finish.
The perfect balance of light and dark, the Limited Edition Relic ‘50s Tele Thinline definitively answers
the question “What if the Telecaster Thinline had been released in the ‘50s, instead of the late ‘60s?”
Perfect for players in search of superb tonal versatility, light weight and vintage worn-in feel, this
Custom Shop guitar is a study in sonic contrast and balance, with built-in mojo and style to spare.
Includes an engraved “Limited Edition” neck plate, Certificate of Authenticity and deluxe hardshell
- Body shape:Single cutaway
- Body type:Solid body
- Body material:Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood:2 pieceAsh
- Body finish:Relic
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:V soft
- Neck wood:Rosewood
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Truss rod:Standard
- Radius:9.5 in.
- Fret size:Narrow jumbo
- Number of frets:21
- Nut width:1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Neck:Twisted single-coil Tele
- Bridge:Original Blackguard
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Series or parallel:Series
- Active EQ:No
- Control layout:Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch:3-way
- Coil tap or split:No
- Kill switch:No
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design:Nocaster with rev angle center saddle
- Tuning machines:
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case
- Country of origin:United States
Lots of squawk and twang. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.