- #J42398 000002000 J42398000002000
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '60s Heavy Relic Bound Neck Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Black over 3-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '60s Heavy Relic Bound Neck Stratocaster takes you back to the '60s when the Strat was enjoying a phenome...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A meticulous recreation of a vintage Strat.
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '60s Heavy Relic Bound Neck Stratocaster takes you back to the '60s when the Strat was enjoying a phenomenal decade. Its lightweight alder body features a Relic lacquer finish that evokes years of wear and tear, and sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound Fat '60s pickups with modern five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring.
Other premium features include a birdseye maple neck with parched binding, a '65 “C” profile, 9.5 in.-radius rosewood fingerboard with 6100 frets and bone nut, mother of pearl dot inlays, tortoise shell pickguard, and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight Alder
- Body finish: Relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 65 C
- Neck wood: Birdseye Maple with Parch Binding
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Dark Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6100
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound Fat '60s
- Middle: Handwound Fat '60s
- Bridge: Handwound Fat '60s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage modified #1 wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment, Limited backplate,
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.