- Product J50573
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '63 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster
- Write a Review
Uniting Fender's coolest vintage features with modern favorites, the Limited Edition '63 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster is an exceptional guitar that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Select materials and impeccable craftsmanship.
Uniting Fender's coolest vintage features with modern favorites, the Limited Edition '63 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster is an exceptional guitar that could only spring from the minds and hands at the Fender Custom Shop. A custom mélange of ingredients has been thoughtfully selected for this NAMM limited edition that features authentic, flexible Fender tone, premium playing feel and stunning style that’s ready for any stage, large or small. Includes Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity, Fender Custom Shop 30th Anniversary Decal and hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Select Alder
- Body finish: Journeyman relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960's Oval
- Neck wood: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Hand-wound 60/63
- Middle: Hand-wound 60/64 RWRP
- Bridge: Hand-wound 60/65
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage style
- Tailpiece: Vintage style
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Journeyman relic treatment, Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Strap on an old friend. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.