- #J32485 000003000CZ527040 J32485000003000CZ527040
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Heavy Relic Mischief Maker Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Black over 3-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
Musical mischief abounds from a spirited Custom Shop creation that delivers all the sounds of a Stratocaster and a Telecaster. The 2016 Limited Editi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the sounds of a Stratocaster and a Telecaster.
Musical mischief abounds from a spirited Custom Shop creation that delivers all the sounds of a Stratocaster and a Telecaster. The 2016 Limited Edition Heavy Relic Mischief Maker is much more than a battered Stratocaster with a Telecaster neck—its modern wiring includes a Blender neck pickup control that delivers a full and truly variable range of Stratocaster and Telecaster tones. Its trio of pickups includes a hand-wound 1969 neck pickup, reverse-hand-wound/reverse-polarity ’50s middle pickup and hand-wound Fat ’50s bridge pickup, with even more tonal versatility from the Greasebucket tone circuit (which rolls off highs without reducing gain), master volume control and five-way switch.
Other premium features include a Heavy Relic lacquer finish on a lightweight alder body, one-piece tinted maple birdseye neck with 10/’56 “V” profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius, jumbo frets and bone nut, single-ply eggshell pickguard and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop Limited neck plate, case and certificate of authenticity.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 10/56 V
- Neck wood: Tinted Maple Birdseye maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound 1969 Strat
- Middle: Handwound '50s Strat reverse wound
- Bridge: Handwound Fat '50s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone and blend
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups, Tele headstock
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Get the best of both. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.