- J44504 000001000 J44504000001000
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition HS Relic Stratocaster
Aged White Blonde
- Write a Review
Take your playing dreams to the next level with the Custom Shop’s Limited Edition Relic H/S Strat, a killer twist on classic Fender style. Overwound ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beefed-up model with features that working players love.
Take your playing dreams to the next level with the Custom Shop’s Limited Edition Relic H/S Strat, a killer twist on classic Fender style.
Overwound and tailored for the neck position, a Twisted Tele pickup cranks out hot, high-output Telecaster tone while the overwound EVH bridge pickup maintains articulation, allowing each string to ring out proud and true. The vintage-style six-screw Custom Shop RSD Stratocaster tremolo bridge travels smoothly, while maintaining classic aesthetics.
The rift sawn maple neck sports a 1957 “Soft V”-shaped profile that nestles comfortably in your hand and is ideal for thumb-over playing. The hardware and the Aged White Blonde body both wear the Custom Shop’s famous Relic treatment. Each component is carefully aged to give it the authentic worn-in appearance (and feel) of a guitar that’s experienced decades of loving use on stage. The neck has its own treatment, bearing a Heavy Relic tinted lacquer finish and rolled fingerboard edges, creating a dream feel for the fret hand.
The Limited Edition Relic H/S Strat melds classic Fender aesthetics and feel with modern tone to create a dream guitar that will perform exceptionally in any player’s hands. Includes an engraved Limited Edition neck plate, Certificate of Authenticity and deluxe hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: 2 piece select Ash
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1957 soft V
- Neck wood: riff sawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105 narrow jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EVH Humbucker
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: RSD Stratocaster
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Strap, certificate of authenticity
Grab this special Strat in time for your next show. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.