- #J44508 000004000CZ528719 J44508000004000CZ528719
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edtion "59 Special" Journeyman Relic Strat
- Write a Review
Uniting Fender's coolest vintage features with modern favorites, the Limited Edition Journeyman Relic “59 Special” Strat is an exceptional guitar tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditional elegance with relic finish.
Uniting Fender's coolest vintage features with modern favorites, the Limited Edition Journeyman Relic “59 Special” Strat is an exceptional guitar that could only spring from the minds and hands at the Fender Custom Shop. This tasteful mélange of ingredients has been thoughtfully selected for authentic, flexible Fender tone, premium playing feel and stunning style that’s ready for any stage, large or small. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C 1959
- Neck wood: AAA flame Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Radius: 9 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Ancho Poblano Strat Single Coil
- Middle: Ancho Poblano Strat RWRP
- Bridge: Ancho Poblano Strat Single Coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Anchored
- Tuning machines:
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Select materials and impeccable craftsmanship. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.