- Product 516163
Fender Custom Shop Limited Release 1952 Heavy Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Featuring Fender's heavy relic treatment, the 1952 electric guitar has the look of many years of hard use on the road. The Telecaster blonde finish, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An awe-inspiring heavy-relic'd machine with tone and feel you'll never let go of.
Featuring Fender's heavy relic treatment, the 1952 electric guitar has the look of many years of hard use on the road. The Telecaster blonde finish, premium ash body wood has great tone and is lightweight for playing comfort. The maple, soft V-shaped neck has the finish worn off the back for a great, played-in feel. A traditional maple fingerboard sports black dot inlays, 21 smaller 6105 frets and heavy wear. A Custom Vintage Broadcaster bridge pickup and a Custom Twisted Tele neck pickup with four-way switching have the sought-after sound of yesterday with the benefits of modern wiring. The Fender guitar has vintage hardware, a black 1-ply pickguard and bone nut complete the dream.
- Body: Lightweight Ash, Strings-through body, Thin-skin nitro lacquer, Heavy relic finish
- Neck: One-piece maple, 10/56 soft "V" Shape, 9.5" Radius, 21 high, thin 6105 frets
- Hardware: Vintage, with bone nut
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Pickups: 3-way switch, modern wiring, Neck: Twisted Tele custom, Bridge: Broadcaster Custom
- Features: Ltd. Edition decal, blonde case, 1952-style dome knobs, tip