- Product 423453
Fender Custom Shop Musician's Friend Special Run Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This beauty is part of the Fender Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) collection of instruments. It is as if this Vintage Pro '63 Telecaster had been d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An outstanding Custom Shop reproduction with modern touches.
This beauty is part of the Fender Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) collection of instruments. It is as if this Vintage Pro '63 Telecaster had been discovered in a warehouse after many years during which it was never played, and bearing little or no signs of age or wear.
The Fender Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS features a select alder body, '60s c-shaped maple neck with a round-laminate rosewood fretboard. This electric guitar has a flatter 9.5" radius and taller 6105 frets for easier bending. Other outstanding appointments on this Fender Tele include a 3-ply parchement pickguard, Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines, and an original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles. The Fender Telecaster comes with a vintage hardshell guitar case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.
The Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom is loaded with a Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil pickup in the bridge position, and a Custom shop Twisted Tele single-coil pickup in the neck position. Custom wiring of a special 4-way Tele switch offer the guitar player all the great tones that Fender Telecasters are known for plus an extra position that gives you a fatter tone with more output.
- Colors: 3-color sunburst, lake placid blue, 2-color sunburst, candy apple red, ice blue metallic
- Body: select alder
- Finish: thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: maple neck, '60s c-shape
- Nut: bone
- Fretboard: round laminate rosewood
- Frets: 6105 narrow jumbo
- Neck pickup: Custom Shop designed Twisted Tele single-coil
- Bridge pickup: Vintage Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil
- Controls: master volume, master tone, 4-way switch with modified wiring
- Bridge: original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, Nickel Plated Steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case: Hardshell
- Unique features:
- '60s c-shape neck
- 4-way switch with modified wiring
- 100 percent thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- A Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) edition
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- No. Of frets: 21 vintage style
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Pickup switching: 4-position blade
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and neck in parallel
- Position 3. neck pickup
- Position 4. neck and bridge in series (fatter tone than Pos. 2 and more output than 1, 2, or 3.