- #J20805 000004001 J20805000004001
Fender Custom Shop Nashville American Telecaster Electric Guitar
Magenta Sparkle Rosewood
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop Nashville American Telecaster Electric Guitar adds a Strat pickup in the middle to offer an expanded combination of tones. It ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A third pickup and compound radius fretboard for the working pro.
The Fender Custom Shop Nashville American Telecaster Electric Guitar adds a Strat pickup in the middle to offer an expanded combination of tones. It features a lightweight ash body with a thin finish for unhindered resonance. The quartersawn maple neck has the mid '60s oval C profile that pros love. Its compound radius offers easy chording and fingering up and down the fretboard.
Electronics include a pair of Twisted Tele pickups at the neck and bridge and a John Cruz Master Design pickup in the middle position. Modern wiring and a 5-way switch make the most of the pickup configuration, delivering enough tonal options to cover any style of music. Other appointments include a bone nut, 6105 frets, Schaller tuners and a hardshell case.
- Lightweight Ash Body
- Thin Urethane Finish
- Double Bound (Parchmant Binding)
- Twisted Tele Neck and Bridge Pickups
- John Cruz Master Design Mid Pickup
- 3 Ply Parchment Pickguard
- 5 Way Switch
- Modern Wiring
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Dark Rosewood Fretboard
- Mid 60s Oval C Neck Shape
- Compound Radius (9.5" to 12")
- 6105 Frets
- Bone Nut
- Schaller Tuners
- Vintage Bridge
- Includes hardshell case
Why choose between a Tele and a Strat when it's all right here. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.