- Product H95956
Fender Custom Shop Newporter Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Newporter Custom Design has a small triple-œO body shape with a striking solid Carpathian spruce top, forward-shifted scalloped œX bracing and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A take on one of Fender' original mid-1960s sun-and-fun acoustic models.
The Newporter Custom Design has a small triple-œO body shape with a striking solid Carpathian spruce top, forward-shifted scalloped œX bracing and solid figured walnut matched back and sides. Its two-piece neck in figured curly maple has a soft œV profile with comfortably rolled edges, with a 10-radius ebony fretboard, bone nut and Stratocaster headstock shape. Other premium features include special body binding and custom blue rosette, classic Fender œViking-style ebony bridge with bone saddle and pins, gold hardware, Waverly tuners and Fishman Matrix Infinity electronics for peerless amplified performance.
Crafted by top luthiers in the Fender Acoustics Custom Shop in New Hartford, Connecticut.
- Body Material: Solid Carpethian Spruce Top with Solid Figured Walnut Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Triple O
- Body Back: Figured Walnut
- Body Sides: Figured Walnut
- Body Top: Solid Carpathian Spruce
- Bracing: Red Spruce Forward Shifting Scalloped X
- Rosette: Fender Custom Blue
- Body Binding: Maple/Blue/White/Black
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Soft "V" with Rolled Edges
- Scale Length: 25.625" (650.8mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Special Electronics: Fishman Matrix Infinity Pickup System
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Shaped
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Sail through life with the right guitar. Make this one yours today.