- J20998 000002001 J20998000002001
Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Telecaster NOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 2015 Postmodern Telecaster is elegantly designed with a reappraisal of modern assumptions. A thoroughly contemporary take on a time-honored class...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A thoroughly contemporary take on a time-honored classic.
The 2015 Postmodern Telecaster is elegantly designed with a reappraisal of modern assumptions. A thoroughly contemporary take on a time-honored classic, it has a lightweight ash body with a comfortably contoured heel, a quartersawn maple neck with a finely sculpted '60s C profile, a fast compound-radius (9.5"-12") round-laminated maple fingerboard with 21 6105 frets, and dual Twisted Tele pickups with three-way switching and Greasebucket tone circuit, which rolls off highs without reducing gain.
Other premium features include a three-ply parchment pickguard, Custom Shop RSD bridge, American Vintage tuning machines, Schaller strap locks and Fender F logo engraved neck plate. Available in NOS and new Journeyman Relic lacquer finishes, the latter of which imparts the appearance of years of aging and light use without heavy wear and tear. Includes black textured vinyl hardshell case.
Lightweight ash body
Quartersawn maple neck
'60s C profile
Rround-laminated maple fingerboard
21 6105 frets
Dual Twisted Tele pickups
3-way switching and Greasebucket tone circuit
3-ply parchment pickguard
Custom Shop RSD bridge,
American Vintage tuning machines
Schaller strap locks
Fender F logo engraved neck plate
NOS and new Journeyman Relic lacquer finishes
Includes hardshell case
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.