- Product 620950
Fender Custom Shop Relic 65 Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop '65 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar embodies one of the most exciting years of a musically amazing decade, with features in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Custom Shop Strat that embodies one of the most exciting years of a musically amazing decade.
The Fender Custom Shop '65 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar embodies one of the most exciting years of a musically amazing decade, with features including an alder body, a '65 "oval C"-shaped neck with round-laminated 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard and 6105 frets, a three-ply parchment pickguard, Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines, American Vintage Synchronized tremolo, a '65 transition decal and three '65 Strat pickups. Includes hardshell case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.
The Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic treatment creates instruments that are super worn-in, like your favorite pair of jeans! They show the natural wear and tear from years of heavy use ” nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
The Time Machine series of instruments pay homage to specific years of some of our classic designs. All are built to exacting specifications of their respective vintages, including body contours and radii, neck shape, fingerboard radius, pickups and electronics. Original materials, tooling and production techniques are employed wherever possible to maintain the integrity of these instruments.
- Series: Time Machine
- Model name: '65 Stratocaster Relic
- Model number: 921-6000-550
- Colors: fire mist gold (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Body: select alder
- Neck: maple, 1965 C shape, (tinted nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: round laminated rosewood
- Frets: Dunlop 6105 narrow jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Custom Shop 1965 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: master volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), tone 2 (middle and bridge pickups), 5-position blade switch
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel, (Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046, P/N 073-0250-006)
- Accessories: strap, cable, limited edition certificate of authenticity
- Case: deluxe black hardshell (black interior)
- Unique features:
- Tinted neck with 1965 C shape
- synthetic bone nut
- Relic finish shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5"(241mm)
- No. of frets: 21
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- pickup switching: 5-position blade:
- position 1. bridge pickup
- position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- position 3. middle pickup
- position 4. middle and neck pickup
- position 5. neck pickup