- Product 423603
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1965 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender 1965 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar features an alder body finished with a 100 percent nitrocellulose lacquer; a '65 oval C-shaped nec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Strat that embodies one of the most exciting years of a musically amazing decade.
The Fender 1965 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar features an alder body finished with a 100 percent nitrocellulose lacquer; a '65 oval C-shaped neck with round laminated 9.5" radius fingerboard and 6105 frets; a three-ply parchment pickguard; a '65 transition decal; and three '65 Strat pickups. This Fender Strat comes with a black hardshell case (with a black crushed velvet interior), strap, cable, polishing cloth, and Certificate of Authenticity.
Fender Relic guitars are super worn-in, like your favorite pair of jeans. This special Custom Shop treatment replicates the natural wear and tear on a Fender Stratocaster from years of heavy use”nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
Fender's Time Machine series of instruments pay homage to specific years of some of our classic designs. All are built to exacting specifications of their respective vintages, including body contours and radii, neck shape, fingerboard radius, pickups and electronics. Original materials, tooling and production techniques are employed wherever possible to maintain the integrity of these electric guitars.
- Model Name: Time Machine 1965 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Series: Time Machine
- Body: select alder
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer with Relic treatment
- Neck: maple, '65 oval C shape, 9.5" radius
- Fingerboard: round-laminated rosewood
- No. of Frets: 21, jumbo
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: American vintage synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment
- Pickups: 3 Custom Shop 1965 single-coil Strat
- Controls: master volume, tone 1. (neck pickup), tone 2. tone control (middle and bridge pickups)
- Pickup Switching: 5-position blade
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- Position 3. middle pickup
- Position 4. middle and neck pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup
- Other: Includes black hardshell case (with a black crushed velvet interior), strap, cable, polishing cloth, and Certificate of Authenticity