- Write a Review
Authentic semi-hollow Telecaster tone at its most affordable.
Light in weight, but not sound, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is crafted with timelessly elegant style and authentic Fender tone. Crisp and articulate, with a versatile voice that cuts through a busy mix, this stage-tested design is the ideal combination of modern features and traditional aesthetics. With a little bit of extra ‘magic’ up its sleeve, this instrument is as flexible as it is distinctly stylish.
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups produce rich, detailed tone, with the balanced string response, definition and twang you’ve come to expect from a Tele. The semi-hollow construction imparts seductively warm overtones to the traditional Tele sound, creating a slightly throatier voice. Four-way switching adds an exciting dimension to the traditional Tele pickup combinations—position four combines the bridge and neck pickups in series for hotter output and punchier midrange.
Enjoy increased sustain and slightly thicker tone that complements the famous Tele twang, thanks to the modern six-saddle sting-through-body bridge with block saddles. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck.
The flatter 12”-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines with vintage-style buttons provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard, along with knurled flat-top control knobs and a black switch tip.
For players who want classic Fender semi-hollowbody tone with a bit of edge, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is ready to step up with its modern features and authentic style. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage Noiseless
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Vintage Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 4-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body hardtail with block saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed/locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
Make your move up the ladder with this great-sounding Tele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.