- Product 513920
Fender ESA10C Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Ensenada ESA10C is a cutaway-model grand auditorium guitar with consumate attention to craftsmanship and detail. Features include a solid ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great for fingerpicking and flatpicking.
The Fender Ensenada ESA10C is a cutaway-model grand auditorium guitar with consumate attention to craftsmanship and detail. Features include a solid spruce top, solid Mexican rosewood (palo escrito) back and sides, Grover vintage-style tuning keys, wood binding, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge and bridge pins, and a hard case.
Fender's most successful body shape of recent years (other than the venerable dreadnought, of course) has been the grand auditorium style, which is popular with players of all genres and finger stylists in particular.
- Model Name: ESA-10C
- Model Number: 096-6200
- Series: Ensenada Series
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- Finish: Gloss (Polyester)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Palo Escrito
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensating Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold, Grover (Die-Cast) Open-Gear
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Body Depth: 3.80" (Front) to 4.80" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Width at Heel: 2-3/16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Dot Position with White Side Dot Position Markers
- Headstock Logo: Abalone Fender
- Headstock Overlay: Palo Escrito Mini-Jumbo
- Trussrod Cover: Matching Palo Escrito
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Multiple Wood
- Heel Cap: Rosewood
- Back Center-Strip: Three-Piece Wood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- End Pin: Rosewood
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: Molded Case
- Introduced: 7/2005