- Product 513919
Fender ESM10E Mini-Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESM10E mini-jumbo acoustic model is the finely crafted result of a collaboration between Fender Custom Shop Senior Master Builder Chris Fleming a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A sonic cannon with tremendous volume and projection with always-great tone.
The ESM10E mini-jumbo acoustic model is the finely crafted result of a collaboration between Fender Custom Shop Senior Master Builder Chris Fleming and Don Hector, master luthier in Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, factory.
The ESM10E guitar . Features include a solid spruce top, solid Mexican rosewood (palo escrito) back and sides, Grover vintage-style tuning keys, wood binding, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge and bridge pins, a hard case and Fishman Ellipse VT electronics for pure, natural amplified acoustic tone without altering the instrument's body.
- Model Name: ESD-10E
- Model Number: 096-6105
- Series: Ensenada Series
- Body Style: Mini-Jumbo
- Finish: Gloss (Polyester)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Palo Escrito
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensating Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold, Grover (Die-Cast) Open-Gear
- Electronics: Fishman Elipse VT Preamp with Acoustic Matrix Pickup with Volume, Tone, Phase Switch for Feedback Reduction
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Width at Heel: 2-3/16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Dot Position with White Side Dot Position Markers
- Headstock Logo: Abalone Fender
- Headstock Overlay: Palo Escrito
- Trussrod Cover: Matching Palo Escrito
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Multiple Wood
- Heel Cap: Rosewood
- Back Center-Strip: Three-Piece Wood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- End Pin: Rosewood
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: Molded Case
- Introduced: 7/2005