- Product 513922
Fender ESV10 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESV-10 guitar is the finely crafted result of a collaboration among respected U.S. luthier Tim Shaw and the luthiers of Fender's Ensenada, Mexico...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Evokes the spirit of a parlor guitar.
The ESV-10 guitar is the finely crafted result of a collaboration among respected U.S. luthier Tim Shaw and the luthiers of Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, facility.
The "V" stands for vintage, as the ESV-10 exemplifies with its slot peghead and shorter body scale—with volume and tone you'd expect from a much larger instrument. It sounds great; it's fun to play and it has a style all its own. Features include a solid spruce top, solid Mexican rosewood (palo escrito) back and sides, Grover vintage-style tuning keys, wood binding, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge and bridge pins, and a hard case.
- Model Name: ESV10
- Model Number: 096-6300
- Series: Ensenada Series
- Body Style: 12 Fret Vintage Orchestra
- Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Palo Escrito
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensating Bone Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold, Grover (Die-Cast) Open-Gear
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Body Depth: 3.80" (Front) to 4.80" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Width at Heel: 2-3/8"
- Peghead: Vintage Slotted
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays with White Side Dot Position Inlays
- Headstock Logo: Abalone Fender
- Headstock Overlay: Palo Escrito
- Trussrod Cover: Palo Escrito
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Multiple Wood
- Heel Cap: Rosewood
- Back Center-Strip: Three-Piece Wood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- End Pin: Rosewood
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003,
- Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: Molded Case
- Introduced: 1/2006