- Product J41295
Fender F-1000 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Reminiscent of the Fender F-Series of the 1970s, F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with featu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable entry-level intro to the Fender acoustic family.
Reminiscent of the Fender F-Series of the 1970s, F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with features such as a large Fender '70s headstock and "Viking"-style rosewood bridge. The F-1000 Dreadnought also features a beautiful gloss natural finish, spruce top with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing and allwood rosette, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with comfortable "C"-shaped profile, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, black neck and body binding, aged bridge pins and aged chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Spruce X
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Graph Tech NuBone/Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get started on a Fender Dreadnought with this budget-friendly instrument. Order today!