- Write a Review
Reminiscent of the Fender F-Series of the 1970s.
F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with features such as a large Fender ’70s headstock and “Viking”-style rosewood bridge.
The F1020SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar also features a beautiful gloss finish in Natural or Black, solid cedar top with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing and all-wood rosette, mahogany back and sides, convenient Venetian cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, mahogany neck with comfortable “C”-shaped profile, black neck and body binding, aged bridge pins, aged black or chrome hardware, and Fishman Isys III pickup/preamp system with onboard active preamp, built-in chromatic tuner, volume control and three-band EQ for great amplified sound and performance. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this great acoustic-electric from Fender. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.