- Product H79576
Fender FSR American Standard Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
The Fender FSR American Standard Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard is a beauty to behold in sound, look and feel. Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An iconic guitar with a traditional appearance and technical improvements.
The Fender FSR American Standard Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard is a beauty to behold in sound, look and feel. Features include hand-rolled fingerboard edges, American Strat Single-Coil Pickups, staggered tuners, improved bridge with bent steel saddles and copper-infused high-mass block for increased resonance and sustain, tinted neck, high-gloss maple or rosewood fretboard, satin neck back for smooth playability, thin-finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, and Fender exclusive SKB molded case.
- Series: Left-Handed American Standard
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Fretboard: Roseword
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
- Pickups: American Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
- Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage Style Bent Steel
- Strap Buttons: American Series Strap Buttons
- Aged plastic parts
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Fender/SKB Case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Unique Features: New Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String Slots, Copper Infused High Mass 100% Metal Bridge Block, Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance, Tinted Neck, Maple Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front; Rosewood Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard, 4-Bolt Neck Attachment with Micro-Tilt Adjustment, Bi-Flex Truss Rod System, Parchment Knobs and Pickup Covers, Rolled Fretboard Edges, Staggered Tuning Keys, H/S/H Pickup Routing, New Molded Fender/SKB Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush Interior
Strap on an icon. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender FSR American Standard Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard:
It might not be one of the most expensive guitars out there, but it is one of the best. I have finally found a guitar that really does everything well.
I have got to say that I was blown away by the new FSR American standard. This is one of the few great deals I have found being lefthanded and this color of blue is one of my favorites. The new fsr really cranks compaired to my previous strats(four total) and has alot of features that only the really high end strats carry . There are only a few of these made and it is a limited edition model so get one while you can and thanks Muscians friend for ordering such a awesome guitar for the leftys .
The fender American series guitars are very well made and far better than any other massed produced electric Guitars out there.
The Fender American series are about half of what other American Guitars makers sell theirs far and yes they stay in tune.