- Product 513899
Fender GDO 200 Orchestra-Style Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender orchestra-style GDO 200 acoustic guitar features a handsome quilted ash top, with ash back and sides, Fender "F" inlay at the 12th fret an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quilted ash top sets off this Fender in fine style.
The Fender orchestra-style GDO 200 acoustic guitar features a handsome quilted ash top, with ash back and sides, Fender "F" inlay at the 12th fret and die-cast tuners.
- Model Name: GDO 200
- Model Number: 095-8905
- Series: Global Design Series
- Body Style: Orchestral Style Body
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Quilt Ash
- Back and Sides: Laminated Ash
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.2" (641mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (48mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlay: "F" inlay at the 12th Fret with Dot Side Position Markers
- Binding: Ivory body and Neck Binding
- Nut and Saddle: Urea
- Bridge Pins: White w/Black Dots
- End Pin: Chrome
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges, .012 to .052
- Introduced: 1/2004
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I purchased mine used, for students in my school to play. The small body makes it easy to hold and play, but is limiting for bass response. It sounds sort of boxy....not very loud, and not very rich tones. For the money, it's a good, basic guitar. Students love the feel, as it's "just like a Strat" with the longer scale and narrow neck. The figured ash makes for a very cool look, IMO; mine looks like Homer Simpson is peeking out from behind the bridge! The fit & finish are very good, and when I got it the action was low, with minimal fret buzz. It's a nice beginner guitar, and I'll keep it for use by students in the school where I teach, or to chuck in the trunk on a trip.
This one's great! I've had it since it came out and it has a nice, rich, big body sound. Everything is perfect. BUY IT!