- Product 513898
Fender J5 Signature Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The instantly recognizable John 5 is of course an in-demand metallurgist/shredder of the first order. Actually, though, he's a truly fine guitarist i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed in conjunction with J5 himself to provide fantastic tone, light-speed playability, and terrific stage appearance.
The instantly recognizable John 5 is of course an in-demand metallurgist/shredder of the first order. Actually, though, he's a truly fine guitarist in just about any genre—especially country chicken pickin'—and he's just as blazing on acoustic as he is on electric.
Features include a gloss Black body with chrome pickguard, solid spruce top, mahogany neck, back and sides, chrome die-cast tuners, a Florentine (sharp) cutaway, John 5 Telecaster headstock and Fishman Classic IV T electronics with built-in tuner.
- Model Name: J5 (Special Edition)
- Model Number: 095-8801
- Series: Artist Signature Series
- Body Style: Super Folk Cutaway Acoustic/Electric
- Finish: Gloss (polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Premium Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Black (die-cast)
- Electronics: Fender/Fishman Classic 4™ Active On-Board Preamp which Features: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Body (Mid-Sweep), Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 24.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.3" (Front), 3.58" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Headstock: 3-Over/3-Under Modified Tele XII Shape with Matching Paint
- Pickguard: Chrome
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003,
- Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2004
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is actually a very nice guitar bought one not to long ago. Sounds nice and you can play anything you want on this guitar. very nice action so the strings are notcutting through your fingers and a very fast neck. My only complaint is that its a little pricey.