- Product 513924
Fender Kingman S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Kingman guitar first appeared in the mid '60s as the "King," and some of the most recognized guitarists of the era prized it as their stage instr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The smash acoustic guitar hit of yesteryear returns as the Kingman S, and it's better than ever.
The Kingman guitar first appeared in the mid '60s as the "King," and some of the most recognized guitarists of the era prized it as their stage instrument before it was discontinued in the early '70s.
The sleek new Kingman gives a nod to many of its Fender ancestors' original vibe and features, but has been updated with a new Fender-designed dreadnought shape, solid spruce top, solid mahogany back, classic Fender keys, Fender Stratocaster guitar headstock (of course) and soft V-shaped neck just like those found on vintage Stratocaster guitars.
- Model Name: Kingman™ S
- Model Number: 096-8010
- Series: California Series™
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-5/8" (41mm)
- Width at Heel: 2-1/8" (57mm)
- Headstock: Fender Stratocaster Shape
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Rosette: Checkerboard
- Binding: Multiple
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: NPS Strings, Gauges .011 to .050
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006