- Product J50963
Fender Limited Edition American Professional Mahogany Stratocaster
- Write a Review
As a manufacturer Fender strives to make sure great wood gets turned into premium Fender instruments and into the hands of players. Dedicated to cons...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The rich sound and warm look of mahogany.
As a manufacturer Fender strives to make sure great wood gets turned into premium Fender instruments and into the hands of players. Dedicated to conscientious sourcing of tone wood to craft great instruments, they’re constantly searching for alternate woods and materials, including rescuing wood that otherwise may have languished on the forest floor.
A departure from Fender’s traditional tone wood choices, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Mahogany Stratocaster tempers the traditional Strat sound with the rich sound and warm look of mahogany. Over the course of its decade-long journey from the forest floor to the player’s hands, this body wood has weathered natural disasters, acquiring more than a little mojo along the way.
The 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Mahogany Stratocaster is loaded with three V-Mod single-coil pickups. Voiced specifically for each position, V-Mod pickups mix alnico magnet types to produce highly detailed, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory.
The modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords. With its rich, vintage-informed sound and slick style, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Mahogany Stratocaster is a rare, inspiring example of Fender’s craftsmanship. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Rescued Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern deep C
- Neck wood: Figured Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Middle: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Limited edition neck plate
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Own this special Strat. Order today.