- J50968 000001000 J50968000001000
Fender Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster
- Write a Review
Fender’s original prototype instruments were fashioned from pine and now, with the 2017 Limited Edition American Vintage ’59 Pine Jazzmaster they’ve ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Historic body wood and a winning mix of modern features.
Fender’s original prototype instruments were fashioned from pine and now, with the 2017 Limited Edition American Vintage ’59 Pine Jazzmaster they’ve come full circle. This body wood began its functional life over 100 years ago, as part of the Buckstaff Furniture Company’s facility in Oshkosh, WI before it was reclaimed, cooked and fashioned into an instrument. The grain, knotholes and man-made imperfections make each one unique.
The 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is loaded with a pair of V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, kicking out vintage-inspired tone while the new treble-bleed tone circuit retains high end clarity, no matter where the volume control is set.
Topped by 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending, the 9.5 in.-radius maple fingerboard is ideal for most playing styles, offering enough arc for comfortable chording while remaining flat enough for wide bends. The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while enhancing your tone.
With its original-era sound and style, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is an inspiring tribute to Fender’s beginnings. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Cooked Reclaimed Pine
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern deep C
- Neck wood: Figured Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang Saddles
- Tailpiece: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Limited Edition Neck Plate, Laser Engraved Logo on Headstock
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Discover the tone of pine. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.