- Product 513927
Fender Limited Edition Monkey Business, Tiki Style Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Limited edition Fender Tiki-Coustics feature custom tiki-themed art from renowned tiki/exotica/hot rod artist Doug Horne. A different design will be ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Break out the tiki torches, the Fender Monkey Business Tiki Style dreadnought is ready to rock.
Limited edition Fender Tiki-Coustics feature custom tiki-themed art from renowned tiki/exotica/hot rod artist Doug Horne. A different design will be released in each quarter of 2007, so don't miss your chance to own one of these four island instruments!
The first guitar, "Monkey Business, Tiki Style," features a fearsome tiki and an awesomely bongo-bangin' hipster monkey groovin' along even as a volcano in the distance ominously belches inky black smoke ...
From the whimsical to the practical, the guitar also features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, closed-gear tuners and built-in electronics. Cool new "playable art" from Fender.
- Model Name: Monkey Business, Tiki Style™
- Model Number: 096-9901
- Series: Art-coustic Series
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top: Laminate Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Mini-Q: Volume, Tone
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Body Depth: 3.87" (Front), 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.27mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Monkey Business, Tiki Style Body Art: by Doug Horne,
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dot side position inlays with Monkey Business Moai Inlay at the 12th fret
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Urea Saddle
- Pickguard: Modern Streamlined Black
- Logo: Gold Silkscreen
- Body Inlays: Multi-ABS Inlays on Soundhole and Body Edge
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-12
- Introduced: 1/2007
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have owned this for 2 years and it sounds beauitful its light and smooth stays in tune well. The design sticks out and seperates it from all the others. It needs inlays but its large frets and wide neck gives it a easy to play tone.