Perfect for school music programs, individual students, and beginners.
Fender's upgraded MC-1 mini classical guitar now provides an improved playing experience akin to that of more expensive full-size instruments.
This great-sounding, solidly built 3/4 size guitar is perfect for school music programs, individual students, and beginners who are more comfortable with a smaller guitar.
Features include upgraded tuners for more stable intonation, Fender headstock logo, and back and sides made from a beautifully grained tropical wood called sapele, which produces a sweet, full tone.
- Scale Length: 23.3" (592 mm)
- Top: Laminated Agathis
- Back and Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Finish: Satin Body Finish
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut: 1.69" (43 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Open Gear Machine Heads with Pearloid Buttons
- Strings: Fender Nylon Classical 100, Clear, Tie End Strings, (.028-.043
- Unique Features: Upgraded sapele sides and back, upgraded machine heads, dot
Start your musical adventure with a brand you can trust. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Fender MC-1 3/4 Size Nylon String Guitar:
I purchased this instrument on a whim. I figured it would spend it's time in the back seat of my truck. I had the itch to buy something new and this guitar was a cheap way to scratch it. I've been impressed with it. It is small and lightweight. It stays in tune well(for a nylon acoustic)and sounds pretty good. I've found myself in bed falling asleep with it on my chest. I've enjoyed it that much. Does it compare to an upper end instrument? No,of course not. Then again I wouldn't dare fall asleep playing one of those either. If you are looking for someting smaller for yourself or a student that you are not afraid to abuse this is by far worth the money.