- Product 423451
Fender Musician's Friend Special Run Vintage Pro 1956 Stratocaster NOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1956 Stratocaster NOS Electric Guitar is crafted with a select alder body (premium ash on 2-color sunburst). The S...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An outstanding Fender Custom Shop reproduction with modern touches.
The Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1956 Stratocaster NOS Electric Guitar is crafted with a select alder body (premium ash on 2-color sunburst). The Strat's maple neck has a '57 style soft V-shape with a 21-fret maple fretboard, a flatter 9.5" radius, and taller 6105 frets for easier bending.
Other outstanding Vintage Pro appointments include a gold anodized pickguard, Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines, and an American vintage-style synchronized tremolo. 3 Fender Custom Shop Fat '50s single-coil pickups offer a range of tones suitable for all styles of music. Fender includes a hardshell Stratocaster case, strap, cable, and a certificate of authenticity with the NOS 1956 Vintage Pro Strat.
Part of the Fender Custom shop New Old Stock (NOS) collection, the Vintage Pro 1956 Stratocaster is built using the original tooling and production techniques of the '50s era. It is as if the Vintage Pro Strat had been discovered after spending years in a warehouse unplayed bearing little or no signs of age or wear.
- Finish: thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Body: select alder (premium ash on 2-color sunburst)
- Neck: maple with '57 style soft V-Shape
- Fretboard: maple
- Nut: bone
- Frets: 6105 narrow jumbo
- Bridge: American Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply gold anodized aluminum
- Pickups: 3 Custom Shop Fat '50s single-coil pickups
- Controls: master volume, tone 1. (neck pickup), tone 2. (middle pickup), 5-way switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 regular light, nickel-plated Steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Accessories: strap, cable
- Case: deluxe hardshell guitar case
- Unique features:
- 3 custom Fat '50s single-coil Strat pickups
- '57 style soft V-shape neck
- thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- A Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) edition
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- No. of frets: 21
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Pickup switching: 5-Position blade:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- Position 3. middle pickup
- Position 4. middle and neck pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup