- Write a Review
Higher quality top wood and excellent detailing make this a wise investment for the discerning player.
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the Paramount Series PM-3 Limited Adirondack Triple-0, Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines upgraded features and refined style to create a responsive and inspiring instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and refined visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy players searching for their next guitar. The solid AA Adirondack Spruce top is extremely lively, with an extended frequency range and enhanced dynamic response that responds to every nuance of your playing, no matter how hard or fast you strum or pick. The scalloped X-braces are also crafted from Adirondack Spruce and carefully placed for detailed note definition, working in harmony with the top for the perfect amount of strength and ringing sustain. The rich, all-solid Indian rosewood back and sides work with the AA Adirondack spruce top for well-balanced, highly articulate and responsive tone.
A Fishman- and Fender-designed PM preamp is specifically voiced for the Triple-0 shape, instantly responding to playing dynamics while bringing out the guitar’s most subtle tonal nuances. Complete with tuner, tone (bass and treble), phase and master volume controls, this collaboration in preamp design faithfully reproduces the guitar’s voice when amplified. The fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard are carefully crafted to accommodate any playing style while offering comfortable performance anywhere on the neck.
The durable bone nut and bridge pins create balanced tone while increasing the guitar’s tuning stability by allowing the strings to glide slightly while bending, instead of binding at the nut. Inspired by Fender’s ‘60s acoustic instrument designs and early 20th-century motifs, while maintaining their footing in modern design, this guitar was made for the spotlight. The thin lacquer finish allows the body to resonate freely, making the instrument breathe with lively tone. Thinner body binding, along with new inlays, adds a refined touch to the appointments, evoking a retro vibe.
Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: AA Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Adirondack Quartersawn Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open-Back with Aged Black Buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this limited edition before they are all gone. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.