- #H84059 000001001 H84059000001001
Fender Pawn Shop Offset Special Electric GuItar
Black Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
The Pawn Shop Offset Special guitar is one of Fender' most offbeat designs ever. Features include a semi-hollow double-cutaway body with an f-hole an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A wonderful combination of f-hole, semi-hollowbody vibe and powerful pickups.
The Pawn Shop Offset Special guitar is one of Fender' most offbeat designs ever. Features include a semi-hollow double-cutaway body with an f-hole and sleek offset waist, a phenomenal-sounding and great-looking pair of large JZHB humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece. This is a guitar from the past and the future.
Pawn Shop Series guitars are inspired by the more eccentric Fender creations of the mid-™60s to mid-™70s, which sometimes found their way to the outside world and into the more esoteric pages of Fender history. Crafted for thoroughly modern sound and quality, they present a creative alchemy of diverse Fender elements. New for 2012, the Pawn Shop Series introduces an unconventional new assortment of œguitars that never were but should have been.
Includes gig bag.
- Comfortable offset body made of alder
- '60s C-shaped maple neck with full 25.5" scale length
- HH pickup configuration with JZHB Humbuckers
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo
- Gig bag included
Get semi-hollowbody thump along with amazing clean and overdriven sounds. Order today.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Offset
- Body Finish:
- (0143402303, 0143402306, 0143402356)
- Neck Shape: '60s "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: JZHB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: JZHB Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Great Style
- Poor electronics
- Small Venues
Comments about Fender Pawn Shop Offset Special Electric GuItar:
Bought this a few weeks back. This is a very comfortable guitar with a great feeling neck and a unique, but comfortable, balance. I completely dig the look as well.
The pickups are humbuckers but they sound very close to that classic Jazzmaster sound or P90s - which I love. The hollow body adds some very nice sustain and warmth as well.
I mostly play covers these days but some of them are high gain and this thing can handle it. Sounds very good through my Egnater Renegade, Tweaker and my Roland Cube solid state practice amp.
The CONS? The wiring was terrible. Come on Fender! It's made in Mexico but I expect better craftsmanship for the price. The volume pot was toast (probably due to poor soldering job) and the guitar wasn't properly grounded which equaled some serious hum. After that was taken care of, thumbs up... but that shouldn't be a concern with Fender, especially at this price point. My Gibson's wiring, at the same price point, was meticulous.