- #526798 000136000 526798000136000
Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A new guitar with a broken-in vibe, at an incredible price! Fender' Road Worn '50s Telecaster guitar looks and plays like a well-worn vintage axe, w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A guitar with a cool aged look, feel, and mojo - without breaking the bank.
A new guitar with a broken-in vibe, at an incredible price! Fender' Road Worn '50s Telecaster guitar looks and plays like a well-worn vintage axe, without the vintage price tag! Built using the original 1950s design specifications, and updated with Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets. There' a reason players and collectors covet vintage guitars from the 50' and 60' - the classic design elements, tried-and-true engineering and quality craftsmanship combined to produce axes that revolutionized modern music. While collectors have driven up the prices on these vintage guitars to astronomical levels, Fender' Road Worn series offers players the chance to own a guitar with the look, feel and tone of a vintage classic at an affordable price. Use the drop-down menu above to choose colors and other options.
- Body: ash (blonde finish) alder (2-tone sunburst)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: maple
- Neck profile: "U" shape
- Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
- Frets: 21 (6105 style)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: chrome
- Tuners: Fender Vintage Style
- Bridge: vintage style 3-saddle strings-thru-body
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Pickups: 2 Tex-Mex Tele single-coil
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)
Get a true player's guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.