More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J14971 000001000 J14971000001000
Fender Road Worn '60s Jaguar Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 8,000 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A recreation of one of Fender's most innovative guitars.
Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, lightly rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.
The Road Worn '60s Jaguar sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1960s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the guitar player who appreciates that broken-in look and vibe. Includes gig bag.
Other Features: Distressed Body, Neck and Hardware Creaing an Aged Appearance, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons, Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod, Pop-In Tremolo Arm, Vintage Tinted Neck, White Pickup Covers.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: American Vintage '65 Jaguar
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: American Vintage '65 Jaguar
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Lead tone circuit
- Control layout: Lead circuit controls (slide switch down): master volume, tone; Rhythm circuit controls (slide switch up): 2 thumbwheel for neck pickup: volume and tone
- Pickup switch: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide, Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating vintage tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Own an axe that's already beaten a path for you. Order today.