- #J21848 000004002 J21848000004002
Fender Sergio Vallin Signature Electric Guitar
3-Color Sunburst Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Electrifying Mexican quartet Man¡ is the world' biggest Latin rock band, thanks in no small part to the masterful guitar work of Sergio Valln. Fende...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new silhouette with triple pickups and latin flavor.
Electrifying Mexican quartet Man¡ is the world' biggest Latin rock band, thanks in no small part to the masterful guitar work of Sergio Valln. Fender and Valln have now collaborated closely on the Sergio Valln Signature guitar model, one of the most distinctive instruments in the Fender Artist series. With a brand-new offset body shape, tonally versatile HSS pickup layout with special switching, and other special appointments, it' a bold new Fender design loaded with pure Valln sound, personality and playability.
The Artist Series puts the essence of true musical collaboration in the hands of players and fans, with instruments that bear the names of the world' most influential guitarists and bassists.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: FSV single-coil Strat
- Middle: FSV single-coil Strat
- Bridge: FSV humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull volume sends signal through humbucker bypassing volume and pickup switch
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 5-way rotary switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Do it all with this bold guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Solid Electronics
- Trmelo Springs Grind in back of the guitar
Comments about Fender Sergio Vallin Signature Electric Guitar:
The description of the guitar said that the only problem was a nick in the head stock and the shoulder strap for the gig bag was missing. However when I unpacked it there were several finish flaws in the body, where the grain suddenly appears thru the finish, although tis is supposed to be a solid white guitar.
When the tremolo is depressed the springs ground into the body in the back of the cavity. The sound was so loud it would overwhelm the actual notes being played.
I really expected better than this.
Please have customer service email me.