- Product J00748
Fender Sonoran SCE Wildwood IV Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Reminiscent of the colorfully distinctive Fender Wildwood acoustics of the 1960s, the Sonoran SCE Wildwood IV dreadnought was created with exotic woo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
A truly special instrument with remarkable look, sound and feel.
Reminiscent of the colorfully distinctive Fender Wildwood acoustics of the 1960s, the Sonoran SCE Wildwood IV dreadnought was created with exotic woods that make for a truly special instrument with remarkable look, sound and feel.
Premium features include a solid spruce top for superior balanced tone, matched with an exotic back and sides in either exotic dao or purpleheart. Dao wood imparts a gentle tropical look with balanced tone, while purpleheart wood has an elegantly striking look and extended dynamic range. Other features include a maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and Stratocaster headstock, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with bone nut, rosewood-base Fender “Viking” bridge with compensated bone saddle and aged white pins, three-ply gold pickguard, and Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system with volume control, 3-band EQ, mid-sweep control, low-battery light and built-in tuner.
- Created with exotic woods
- Solid spruce top for superior balanced tone
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Rosewood-base Fender “Viking” bridge with compensated bone saddle
Take a strum on the wild side. Order this exotic beauty today.
Sonoran SCE Wildwood IV Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Dao Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Checkerboard
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69” (42.9mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Controls: Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Body (Mid-Sweep), Low Battery Indicator Light
- Special Electronics: Fishman Presys Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Gold
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)