- Product 502572
Fender Standard Roland-Ready Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Standard Roland-Ready Stratocaster offers time-tested Fender tone combined with timeless styling. It has all the features of the Fender Standard ...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Standard Roland-Ready Stratocaster offers time-tested Fender tone combined with timeless styling. It has all the features of the Fender Standard Stratocaster—three single-coil pickups, a synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, shielded body cavities and medium jumbo frets. With the addition of a built-in Roland GK-2A pickup system, synth access becomes available via the 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths.
You have the ability to drive peripherals directly from the guitar's on-board controls. Features include a tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and a '70s-style logo. The Standard Roland-Ready Stratocaster—plug one in and listen for yourself! Standard gig bag included.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
A Stratocaster that opens you to the world of MIDI.
- Model name: Fender Standard Roland-Ready Stratocaster
- Series: Standard series
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern "C" shape, (tinted satin urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- No. Of frets: 21 medium-jumbo
- Pickups: 3 standard single-coil pickups (ceramic magnets),
- 1 special design Roland GK-2 synth pickup
- Controls: Guitar volume, master no-load tone control (middle and bridge), synth volume control, (system includes high-output bridge pickup)
- Output: 1/4" magnetic pickup and 13-pin Roland GK-2A jack (13-pin connector cable not included)
- 2-push-button synth command switches
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Machine heads: Fender/ping standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique features: Roland GK-2 synth pickup and controls,
- Fender transition logo, parchment plastic parts
- Strings: Fender super bullets 3250l, nickel plated steel, (.009 to .042),
- Case: Standard gig bag
Standard Roland-Ready Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Pickup switching: 5-Position blade:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- Position 3. middle pickup Position 4. middle and neck pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup
- 3-way mini-toggle switch:
- Position 1. Synth only
- Position 2. Guitar and synth
- Position 3. Guitar only
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I think this is a very good guitar. I read the other reviews and wanted to say I have not experienced any of the unpleasant issues that the other posts mention. My Roland Ready Stratocaster sounds great either plugged in normally or as a synth guitar through my Roland VG-99. Frets are well done and dressed nicely, the neck is perfect, the pickups are very good. The built in GK tracks better than my Godin Xt or Godin Freeway. The quality of the guitar seems to be somewhere between a regular $600 MIM Stratocaster and a $1200 American Standard Stratocaster. For the money, I think this is a very good guitar. I recommend it.
The fretwires are as soft as mud. I was wondering why the pickups sounded so plain - the specs say, "standard single coil pickups" not even fender. The S-1 button cover fell off and is still a missing mystery! The roland tracking is the only really good thing about this guitar. But don't expect good guitar tones - just good synth tones.
I bought this to retire my 78' Strat. This guitar is a little cleaner looking with the GK integrated into the guitar. I've had it long enough to go through a set of frets and except for some wear on the back of the neck it still looks great.