- #J17835 000002000 J17835000002000
Fender Standard Stratocaster HH Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Stratocaster HH is armed with two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Heavy and aggressive tone.
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Stratocaster HH is armed with two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins that deliver massive high-gain power. Sleek and supercharged, it's built to match the intensity of any playing style, with other distinctive features including a coil-splitting push-pull switch built into the second tone knob that leaves the outside coils active. A versatile performer with a full-throated voice.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Alder
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C modern
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Satin
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 21
Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
Neck: Blacktop humbucker
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Blacktop humbucker
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: Coil split
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Synchronized tremolo
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Standard cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickups
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Mexico
Make this Fender a part of your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.