- #J86182 000003000 J86182000003000
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSH Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
The Standard Stratocaster HSH takes the already-blistering Standard Stratocaster HH model and supercharges it even more with the addition of a Standa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More sonic versatility in a stylishly distinctive Strat model.
The Standard Stratocaster HSH takes the already-blistering Standard Stratocaster HH model and supercharges it even more with the addition of a Standard Stratocaster single-coil pickup between two ferocious Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins and a coil-splitting push/pull switch built into the second tone knob that leaves the outside coils active. That means even more sonic versatility in a stylishly distinctive Strat model for modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Blacktop humbucker
- Middle: Standard single-coil
- Bridge: Blacktop humbucker
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Own this high-performance Strat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.