- J86158 000001000 J86158000001000
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Plus Top Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
The Standard Stratocaster HSS Plus Top guitar delivers famous Fender tone and classic style, with the added elegance of a flame maple top on the alde...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful electronics and a special fretboard.
The Standard Stratocaster HSS Plus Top guitar delivers famous Fender tone and classic style, with the added elegance of a flame maple top on the alder body. Other features include single-coil neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup, tinted maple neck with modern "C"-shaped profile and satin urethane back finish, rosewood or maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius, three-ply parchment pickguard and parchment control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and '70s-style headstock logo. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Standard single-coil Strat
- Middle: Standard single-coil Strat
- Bridge: Standard humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Flame Maple Top, Special Switching, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Grab this special Strat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.