- J17829 000002000 J17829000002000
Fender Standard Stratocaster w/Floyd Rose HSS Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone with high-performance features, the Standard Stratocaster HSS Floyd Rose is armed with a Flo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Heavy and aggressive tone with high-performance features.
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone with high-performance features, the Standard Stratocaster HSS Floyd Rose is armed with a Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge and a powerful Blacktop open-coil humbucking bridge pickup with a chrome/black bobbin and a coil-splitting push-pull switch built into the second toneknob that leaves the outside coil active. Sleek and supercharged, it's built to match the intensity of any playing style with versatile high-performance and a full-throated voice.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Standard single-coil
- Middle: Standard single-coil
- Bridge: Blacktop humbucker
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with locking nut
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Make this Fender a part of your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.