- Write a Review
An affordable Tele with all of the essential ingredients for great tone and playability.
The Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action gloss maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, 2 classic single-coil pickups, and a 6-saddle string-thru-body bridge. Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Timeless.
Strap on a legend. Order today.
Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (gloss finish)
Fingerboard radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
Pickups: 2 Hot Standard Tele Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
Position 3. Neck Pickup
Bridge: Standard 6-Saddle String-Thru-Body Bridge
Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-0250-003
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.