- Product 513928
Fender Tiki Drummers TikiStyle Tiki-coustic Acoustic Guitar Green
- Write a Review
Limited edition Fender Tiki-Coustic guitars feature custom Tiki-themed art from renowned Tiki/exotica/hot rod artist Doug Horne. A different design w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Island style, with a funky twist!
Limited edition Fender Tiki-Coustic guitars feature custom Tiki-themed art from renowned Tiki/exotica/hot rod artist Doug Horne. A different design will be released in each quarter of 2007, so don't miss your chance to own one of these four island instruments!
This instrument features a huge Pacific island tribal head playing funky hand drums. On the practical side, this Fender style dreadnought features include a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, closed-gear tuners. This is hip "playable art" from Fender!
- Model Name: "Tiki Drummer"
- Series: Art-coustic Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top: Laminate Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Body Depth: 3.87" (Front), 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.27mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Art work: "Tiki Drummer" by Doug Horne
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dot side position inlays with Tiki
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Urea Saddle
- Pickguard: Modern Streamlined Black
- Logo: Gold Silkscreen
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-12
- Accessories: None
Tiki Drummers TikiStyle Tiki-coustic Acoustic Guitar Green
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've been playing for 25 years. This fender is one of the best I've played for the price. With or without an amp, this baby gives off incredible sound, from the highs to the low notes. This is a nice and light and easy playing guitar. I would reccomend this guitar for intermediate players and above. It also would make a good beginner guitar because of the ease of the way this guitar plays.
My favorite acoustic axe is an expensive hybrid. This Tiki guitar has great action, tone and is fun. I gave my son input into buying this guitar, and was skeptical about the unusual finish. When it arrived, it was a pleasant surprise. The color is unusual, but very nice and the workmanship is very good. What a great deal!