- #J44651 0000030030616083 J446510000030030616083
Friedman Vintage-T HH Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Vintage White Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
The love of vintage guitars is a passion that drives many guitarists to seek out those classic instruments of yesteryear. This same passion brou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
• The Classic 90 delivers a smooth, warm tone with a very open top-end and touch-sensitive dynamics. The combination of slightly over-wound 42 awg wire coils and traditional Alnico V magnets give the Classic 90 a fat, yet extremely articulate tone with excellent response to pick attack.
• The Friedman Classic Humbucker produces vintage-style tone with an exceptionally balanced frequency response, outstanding clarity and extended dynamic range. These 42 awg pickups are reminiscent of late ‘59 PAFs in tone with a bit more Dave-infused attitude.
- Body shape:Single cutaway
- Body type:Solid body
- Body material:Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood:Alder
- Body finish:
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:V soft
- Neck wood:HardMaple
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Truss rod:Standard
- Fret size:Medium
- Number of frets:22
- Nut width:1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Series or parallel:Series
- Active EQ:No
- Control layout:Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch:3-way
- Coil tap or split:No
- Kill switch:No
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design:Fixed bridge through body
- Tuning machines:Vintage-styleKluson
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case
- Country of origin:United States
All details are beautifully articulated on this instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.