- #J18604 000001000 J18604000001000
Giannini GN-6 N 36" Scale Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The GN-6 is the perfect 3/4 size classical instrument, designed for the student or beginner. This instrument is crafted with a laminated spruce top f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super affordable entry-level student classical.
The GN-6 is the perfect 3/4 size classical instrument, designed for the student or beginner. This instrument is crafted with a laminated spruce top for greater sound projection, easy playing solid wood neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge and a beautiful natural finish. Giannini has been manufacturing guitars for over 100 years, and is well versed in what the student needs.
- Body: Classical ¾ Size 36 Nylon
- Top Wood: Linden
- Back & Sides: Linden
- Neck: Solid wood
- Fingerboard: Plywood (Black)
- Inlays: Black Dot Position Markers - Fingerboard Side
- Nut: 45mm Plastic
- Tuners: Classic Type 3+3 Nickel Machine Heads
- Scale Length: 23.94" / 650mm
- Number of Frets: 19 Nickel-Silver
- Finish: Glossy Black
- Country of Origin: China
Get them started on the classical without busting the bank. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.