- #J44724 000001000 J44724000001000
Giannini GNF-1R CEQ Mini Jumbo Nylon Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Giannini's GNF-1R is a mini jumbo nylon cutaway and an update of one of their best-selling models. The GNF-1R has a smooth-feeling "C" shape neck, ea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable mini jumbo with 3-band EQ ideal for entry-level players.
Giannini's GNF-1R is a mini jumbo nylon cutaway and an update of one of their best-selling models. The GNF-1R has a smooth-feeling "C" shape neck, easy access to all frets, very comfortable body shape and sounds great acoustically or plugged in thru the onboard GN-3T preamp.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Mini Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Linden
- Back & sides: Linden
- Bracing pattern: Classical
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.9 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Gloss Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Giannini
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Linden
- Tuning machines: Nickel Classic 3+3 with pearl buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Allen truss rod wrench
- Country of origin: China
Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.