- J44814 000001000 J44814000001000
Giannini GS-1/12 WG 12-String Grand Concert Autograph Guitar
- Write a Review
The GS-1-12 is Giannini's first Grand Concert style 12-string acoustic guitar. The GS-1-12 has a full bodied sound, clear highs, easy to handle ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deep, rich, warm low-end and color thanks to its all-walnut body and special walnut gloss finish.
The GS-1-12 is Giannini's first Grand Concert style 12-string acoustic guitar. The GS-1-12 has a full bodied sound, clear highs, easy to handle "D" shaped neck, beautiful walnut top, back and sides, decorative rosette and deluxe binding.
- Body type:Grand Concert/OO
- Top wood:WalnutLaminated
- Back & sides:Walnut
- Bracing pattern:X
- Body finish:GlossGloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Special D
- Nut width:1.875 in. (48 mm)
- Neck wood:Okume
- Scale length:25.6 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:GlossVarnish
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Die-cast chrome
- Saddle & nut:NuBone
- Number of strings:12-string
- Special features:Tonewoods"White dot position markers, deluxe rosette and binding, bi-directional truss rod for
- easy neck adjustments"
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Allen truss rod wrench
Walnut isn't just a cookie topper. It also makes for a solid guitar wood. Order this walnut guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.